– Visitors and Green Fee Players are welcome to use the course, just you, as a group of 2 or more or a large corporate group. Tee times available each day of the week. You can book and pay on-line
– The clubhouse is not open every day (see below) but our Caretaker Kevin Roney can be of assistance and can be contacted on
– Although we currently have an honour system for payment of green fees this will be discontinued by December 2020.
– Remember to bring the receipt with you to play. Failure to produce proof of payment may result in you being asked to leave.
– You are welcome to enjoy a drink or snack from the bar before or after the game during the times when the clubhouse is open.
|Green Fees||Electric Carts||Hire Clubs|
|18 Holes||$30.00||$30.00||From, $20 including hand trolley $5.00 for Hand Trolley only|
Note that the Hirer of Electric Carts must be 18 years of age and over. The course is CLOSED to all play before Major Events and signs on the tees must be observed. Visitors and prospective members are welcome to play in all club competitions (conditions apply).Visitors competition fee $25.00 COURSE AVAILABILITY.
|Day||Course Availability for Visitors||Competitions||Clubhouse|
|Monday||All Day – Book Online||None||Closed|
|Tuesday||All Day – Book Online||None||Closed|
|Wednesday||All Day – Book Online||Scrounges – Book Online – Open to Men and Women. Visitors welcome||Open 10:00 to 19:00|
|Thursday||After 12:30pm – Book Online||Ladies Golf|
|Friday||All Day – Book Online||None||Closed|
|Saturday||Online Booking only||See Fixtures for full details All day hit-off – Book Online – Open to Men and Women. Visitors welcome||Open 11:00 to 19:00|
|Sunday||All Day – Book Online||Social Mixed Competitions from 12:00 when fixtured|