The Harvey Golf Club is now offering Corporate Membership to businesses located in the local region. Although this is a new venture for the Club, we are excited at the prospect of being able to further promote the Harvey Golf Club and gain considerable exposure to the businesses involved at a corporate level.
Harvey Golf Club currently hosts over 12,000 golf games annually comprising 50:50 members and visitors and social groups. We hope to increase course utilisation to over 15,000 golf games each year. Players from the Harvey Bunbury and Mandurah areas are drawn to the Harvey Golf Course because of its value-for-money, its ease of access, its picturesque layout and its friendly country atmosphere.
Some annual events we host include:
- Greenline John Deere Pro-Am day in conjunction with the South West Golf Open, held in May/June each year, which attracts about 100 professional and amateur golfers from around the state;
- Dave’s Kambo’s Harvey Open , held in November each year with an annual field of over 220 starters for the Saturday/Sunday event
These events, combined, create enormous exposure to the Harvey Golf Club and its affiliates. The Harvey Golf Club is now offering businesses a corporate membership package which includes:
- Four Corporate membership cards. These memberships are designed for everyone within the organisation to use, with unlimited use.
- Members’ rates for cart hire, a saving of $10 per hire.
- Two Corporate Golf days.1
- One team entry (3 players) in the Harvey Pro-Am (additional team entries can be purchased)
- Opportunity to use Harvey Golf Club clubhouse and facilities on 2 occasions.
- Sponsorship of your own golf day, midweek or weekend.2
- Internet links from the Harvey Golf Club website to your company’s website.
- Signage on the Corporate Sponsors board.
- Recognition at club functions.
The subsidised package price is $2,500 + GST. As an example of the total value of the package, if each Corporate card was once per week without cart hire and taking advantage of the Corporate Golf days, the cost would be $5,760 + GST.
We look forward to your support and fostering a great relationship together.
- Corporate Golf days include the green fees for 52 players. More players can be catered for at a rate of 50% of the current green fees. The corporate days are subject to course availability. HGC will assist in organisation of Sponsor’s Corporate days including provision of Food and Beverage, depending on requirements.
- Subject to availability.